Features of Ensighten that make your implementation robust
1. Apps – Have you ever faced a huge learning curve understanding the technical implementation of different variables of a digital marketing/analytics tool? Ensighten provides great templates which will save you a lot of time writing code, and understanding the technicalities of variables. Next time when you implement an Adobe Analytics custom event tag or a Responsys tag, make sure you use a built-in app to make your implementationmore comfortable, bug free and readable for anyone from your marketing team.
2. Conditions – If you are an enterprise with multiple digital channels, there will be a ton of digital marketing and analytics tools you will be deploying at different places on your channels. It becomes very difficult if you don’t have the right mechanism to segregate the rules for firing your tags. Conditions in Ensighten does the exact thing. You can maintain all your firing rules in a single place. On top of that, Ensighten conditions provide great features which will let you build complex firing rules in seconds. Next time when you want to run a campaign on the eve of Christmas, make sure you build a condition which schedules and runs the campaign for you. No more sleepless nights in turning on and off your campaigns!
3. Tags and Versioning – If you are analytics developer working in an Agile framework, you should know the pain of maintaining the code repository by different versions manually, if your tag management tool doesn’t provide you a tag wise versioning. Most of the enterprise tag management tools doesn’t provide you a tag wise versioning because of the limitations in their architecture. Imagine a scenario where you have 30 tags deployed on version 65, and you just want to change one particular tag back to a 32nd version and your tag management tool doesn’t have a tag wise versioning. Sounds so tiring isn’t it? This is where Ensighten comes to your rescue. Each tag is independent from other tag which makes it very easy to switch from one particular tag back to an older version. Also, the JSLint based comparison system gives you a way to compare two different versions of your code to find out what went wrong.
4. Spaces – Spaces are one of the most useful features and our favorite part of Ensighten. You should talk to an analytics developer to understand how frustrating it is, to move code from one environment to another by copy pasting during a production release. It doesn’t just stop at copy pasting the whole code. He/she should maintain all the code repositories of all the tags and their versions and check which code should be present on production, which should be present only in the development and so many other combinations. Ensighten solves all these problems with their brilliant architecture called Spaces. Spaces are containers which you can create for each environment. Doesn’t it sound too simple? They come up with some of the powerful features like Mandated Conditions, Merging the code between two spaces and lot more which makes your developer’s life so easy. Next time during a production release, you will watch a cheerful developer in place of your old nervous one!
5. Data definitions and User Management – Even though these two features are pretty standard in the tag management market, Ensighten provides a granular approach to user management which will give you a strong control on your account, and the Data definitions provides a great addition to the tool which can improve your usage of Conditions, Spaces and Tags. If you are a business who wants to understand what is the right tag management tool for your business, or if you arealready using Ensighten, Xcademy can help you in identifying the right tool or optimize and strengthen your Ensighten implementation. At Xcademy, we have some of the best talent who have a rare combination of expertise in Analytics, Programming and Hands on experience on various digital tools.